ME Group, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall handle the personal information of customers provided on this website in accordance with this policy.The term "personal information" shall mean information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, other description, etc. contained in said information.
yPurpose of Use of Personal Informationz
We may provide you with personal information on this website.In this case, we will use your personal information for the following purposes.
- EIn response to any questions, inquiries, or requests from customers regarding our services
- EIn order to confirm the identity of users, contact them, and send goods
- ETo send an e-mail to customers who wish to receive an e-mail delivery service
- ETo provide our customers with service and support information
- ETo guide our customers through our seminars and seminars
- EIn order to ask customers to cooperate with the questionnaire survey on the above-mentioned various operations
In the event personal information of a customer is provided for any purpose other than the above, the purpose shall be clearly indicated and consented to.
yProvision of Personal Information to a Third Partyz
We will not provide personal information of customers to any third party except in any of the following
- EWith the consent of the Customer
- EIn the case of providing services to the outsourcee (in this case, necessary and appropriate supervision shall be exercised over the outsourcee) in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
- EWhen it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, safety or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- ECases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- EWhere it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or a person entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer is likely to hinder the execution of said affairs.
yDisclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use and Elimination of Personal Informationz
We manage our customers' personal information as accurately and up-to-date as possible.
In addition, if there is any change in the personal information that interferes with the sending of goods or information such as the name and postal code of the municipality, we may change the registration information.
In addition, in the event a customer requests disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information, we will respond to such request within a reasonable period and within the scope of time after confirming the identity of the customer.
However, if you discontinue using or erase some or all of these information, you may not be able to unnecessarily provide the service that meets your request. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
yContact for personal informationz
For requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information, and for other inquiries regarding personal information, please contact the following contact information.
§103-0026 Kabutocho MOC Bldg 5F, 15-12 Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan